Crows Nest district has dozens of quiet country roads and forestry tracks to enjoy on two wheels, on horseback or on foot. There is something for everyone, from easy, flat trails to very challenging. If gravel riding is your thing, we have unlimited opportunities for you.
We have Rides That Cater For…
- young families on the flatter terrain through the Pechey and Geham Pine Forests,
- leisurely gentle men and women’s rides along country lanes and back roads,
- those who are young at heart or like a good workout on some hills,
- short and scenic loops around the area,
- longer rides away from the hustle and bustle of life, and
- some of the very best coffee and food the region has to offer.
Check out Crows Nest Mountain Bike Mecca for details.